thread title missing
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

The silence was awkward for the black coated male. He wasn't use to sitting and waiting patiently. The silence and tension could be cut with a knife, if he had one on hand. The warmth of Mahlouk's snowy white coat radiated next to his own body. Still, the security wasn't there. Jazper's nerves where a continuous nuisance that seemed to cling making his heart beat so fast that it felt like in a single moment it could break through his chest. Time seemed to pass slower then ever as he thought about his next words. Mahlouk obviously couldn't give him a family, it was just logical for them to go to a female to help them in this sense, wasn't it?

Golden eyes shifted to look at Mahlouk sitting beside him unshifted once more. The thought occurred to him that his white mate was never seen around the mansion shifted. Perhaps someday he would become more confident and comfortable with their fellow packmates. As for himself, he could never remember a day of insecurity when it can to his packmates, they were simply family. Naniko's form entered the room and Jazper's skin grew hot. How was he going to explain this? Looking down at his right forearm he has been absently caressing. She had helped him so many times in the past, what if this was too much?

Standing silently he cleared his throat. "Naniko..there's no easy way to say this so I suppose I'm going to just have to put it out there.” Though in size the knight was overbearing inside he felt like a small pup about ti get in trouble. “Mahlouk and I are together Nani and you know that I've always wanted a family...” He trailed off unsure of how to approach the matter. “Well, the point is two males obviously can't reproduce and we kinda...sort of need some help.” Under his fur the males skin must have been bright red, this whole conversation was just awkward.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread