gone fishing
"Well, a lot of the time was spent in the far, far east." Ty began, smiling lightly and folding his arms as he recalled his adventures fondly, well, most of them. "The captain of the ship I served had a fear of being pillaged by pirates, so before I even joined the crew, he'd been looking for people who could train us in our Luperci forms to fight, using old arts of fighting that were used by humans before us. He chuckled lightly. "Which we did eventually, a pack that practiced the way of shaolin monks took up the offer in exchange for us to get them some things to live, as they were not seafaring folk, and couldn't get all the goods they needed. It worked out perfectly, us sailors became trained warriors of self-defense, the wolf-monks got to eat for a day. Hell, three of them even came with us to help teach us more, I learned a lot about their way of life."

He then realized he was off topic, in which he shook his head and continued "Anyway, we also went to some parts of Africa and Europe, where I've learned some amazing things, like when I learned about freerunning in france." He looked up in the sky and took a deep breath. "I guess I've been in every content at one point except for South America and Antarctica." He then scratched the back of his head, sighed again, and looked at the Blue highlighted pup and smiled warmly. She was certainly one of the most unique colored wolves he'd ever seen, blue was a pretty rare color, then again, being a sunset orange was a unique color as well. "Does that answer your question?" He asked her as he placed his hands on his knees.

Messages In This Thread