one is the loneliest number
Sankor grinned at the words that the other male spoke between yawns as he took was almost set on by the drowsy action. He tried to shake the feeling away but couldn't as he admitted. "Well it's nice to have atleast one who I can grumble and moan at.. as long as you're not gonna go running and telling all the girls.." He gave the other a wink as he chuckled, hoping that the male wasn't going to go do just that. He doubted it, but there was always a tiny glimmer of worry in the back of his mind.

He joined Slay a moment in cloud gazing as the two seemed to wonder the same things, though Sankor's wonderment ended quite soon since he was the one who had not landed the lovely lady while Slay could probably spend the next few days doting and dreaming over his Cercelee. Sankor shook his head and sighed slightly as he glanced over at the other with a grin. "Well, as much as it helps to get everything off my chest.. I think it's time to go find the lovely ladies.." He lifted himself up off the ground, knowing that he wouldn't give up until he worked hisway out of his silly little corner or one of the girls finally made their move.

Turning to look back at Slay he grinned as he innocently remarked. "It's so nice to have all the girls to myself now.." Since almost every other male in the pack was matched up he really did have run of the place with the ladies, and he would take every chance he could to remind Slay that it was he who was to have all the fun now while Slay had to do the housework. He have the other male a wink and a sigh as he moved off. "So much to do.. where to begin.." he said as he rambled out of sight, his tail waving a final goodbye to his friend who was lucky enough to escape from the pups for the time that he had.

Messages In This Thread