no more blue skies
Sankor had not expected the reaction he was granted when the young girl woke, infact it made him wholly uneasy as he let his ears swivel back against his skull, his eyes narrowing as he watched the girl as she went through a whole list of apologies. Sankor took a step back as he eyed her, his words slow as he tried to remember that not all newcomers acted the same upon entering a pack atmosphere. "No, I just didn't know you were of the pack.. it's alright." Was it really, he knew that he wasn't alright, but there were a million reasons why he wasn't.

The male just shook his head again, trying to clear out the thoughts of his lost friend as he attempted to ofter the girl a smile and an introduction. "I'm Sankor, and I guess I've been here long enough.." He couldn't even remember when he'd joined the pack though he knew it hadn't been that long ago. The pack was still fairly young, their leader being just over two years old. He smiled at the girl once more and asked, "Where did you come from?" Anything to forget about the truths of what had befallen the pack so recently.

Messages In This Thread