Its been a while
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: I'm SO sorry this took me so long!

Skylar just nodded her head when Ty agreed to not say anything. The last thing she wanted was to be in the middle of her loves being at war. Holding her brothers hand they walked in silence for a few moments. The moon shown down on them with a strong light that seemed to burn into their pelts. She and her brother weren't much alike, and it was hard for her to understand him because of it. Here they were once again together talking and getting to know each other, but she felt like they were miles apart.

"Yes I did know that, but he is sad Ty, when you approach him remember that he is hurting." Skylar said drawing her hand from her brothers, not really liking the feel of being touched for to long. It was akward and she didn't know how to handle it for long periods of time. Now that she and her brother were back in Pheonix Valley she wasn't sure what to do, or where to go. Crossing her hands over her ample chest she looked at her brother again. "not much more to say."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread