Let us sway into the sunset
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Haven would always be softer and more understanding of females than of males. It might have been odd considering he himself was a male, but it had to do partly with how he was raised. He had had no real father, but he had had two wonderful mothers. Out of all his siblings it was one of his sisters, Mati, that he was the closest too. A deep respect and fondness for the "fairer sex" had been ingrained in him from day one. But finding out about his father had given the boy a sort of animosity towards males. All the horrible things he had heard about or seen had been caused by males, never females. To him it was natural to feel the way he felt towards each gender. Logic told him there were surely cruel and ruthless females out there as well, but as of yet he had never come across any.

The Aatte youth gave a slight chuckle as Svara clarified her question. "Ooooh, alright," he said, absentmindedly scratching the back of his head. "Well, Jacquez gave me the title and honor of Knighthood and I mean to fulfill that station and the vows that I swore. I found that sword and I'm training myself with it. I'm going to make sure the pack and everyone in it is kept safe." Haven had not taken his vows or his title lightly. They meant the world to him and he was driven to fulfill them at all costs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread