hear the sigh of the trees
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _tiger.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Noir is freakin' adorable :3 300+

Cambria stood near the mouth of the den, uncertainty flooding her system. What was this thing? This hole in the ground that apparently puppies were inside? She lived in a house and her den was a room that she shared with her mommy, daddy, brother, and sister. Why would they live in the ground? Didn't rabbits live in the ground? It didn't make sense for wolves to live the same way as the things they ate. At least not to her. As far as she knew everyone in Crimson Dreams lived in the house, no one lived outside, so this was all very strange to her. The pup heard movement coming out of the dark hole though and her eyes grew wider and tail tucked up underneath her. She didn't move though, her large paws were frozen to the ground.

Then the head of another, though much older, puppy popped out of the hole like a mole. The moments that each pup stared at one another made Cambria's dread grow. What if this puppy didn't like her either? What if she said mean things like the boy had? She didn't want that, not at all. Then she would cry and run to her mommy like she had before and that wasn't fun. But quickly the older girl's face broke out into a smile and she started talking excitedly. At first the Marino child was shocked at the cascade of words that washed over her ears and she couldn't think of what to say. But slowly it all seeped into her overloaded mind and her tail uncurled, moving to wave slightly behind her.

Gingerly the chocolate pup set down her toy at her feet so she could respond. "I is Cambreeah. Is nice to meets yous Noir." A small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. She liked the butterfly toy? Cambria liked being complimented on her toy. And she liked that this girl liked butterflies too. They had something in common! "Is my butterfwie, my momma founds it fo' mes. I wuves butterfwies." The small pup nodded her head, her ears flopping around. "Yes, I would likes to see your Toefurs." Was she really making a friend? This was kind of exciting!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread