let me live
[html]

300+

Compliments were good. Cambria liked giving them because she knew it made people feel good. She felt good when she got compliments. Her tail wagged even faster as Mati commented on the color of her eyes. "Weallie? Whas da ocean? My mommy's talked aboots it an' says das where her neckwace dat daddy gaves her came froms, bu' I dunno wha it is weallie." She had never seen the color of her eyes, not clearly at least. She liked to hear that they were a blending of her parent's eyes though. It was kind of like Amata, but different. Instead of her eyes blending she had one from each. One of momma's pretty green and daddy's handsome blue.

An artist made things? "Dey makes preddy tings? Like your dwawings?" Cambria loved pretty things. Like flowers and birds and butterflies. The thought of the butterfly overshadowed her for a moment, making her sad. She felt so bad about it, though she knew Amata felt even worse. The poor pretty butterfly. But now momma had found them a butterfly toy that they could play with. She really liked the toy, though it would always remind her of that hard life lesson she had learned. Taking another good look at the drawing she nodded her head. "Yes, you's vewy tawented." It was obvious! How could she think she wasn't!

The small pup looked at the pencil as Mati displayed it. It was small and thing and looked kinda like a fancy stick. "Da pencil makes da markin's?" She supposed that made sense. Something had to make the markings after all. At the question her ears folded back slightly, worried she might be in trouble again. "Yahs, bu' I wasn' gonna go any furder dan this!" she said defensively. She really wasn't! She wasn't brave enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread