wrap me in a bolt of lightning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Oh hai! XDD

He'd been completely lost in his thoughts when the other male approached. His sudden arrival pulled the russet male out of his trance, and stretched his tense body as the stranger took a seat beside him. He smelled unmistakably of Dahlia, and Drey remembered coming across his scent around the packlands the first time he'd been around. Whoever he was, the male had called the pack home for awhile now, and was definitely not a newcomer. The Stormbringer at first thought of breaking the silence himself, but after a few moments, the stranger was the first to do so. At the mention of the sea, Drey turned his emerald eyes back to it, and then up to the roiling clouds that reflected the tempest of his inner thoughts. A sad smile tugged the corner of his lips as he formed a comment for the other's statement. "It would seem that way, wouldn't it? I know I missed a lot in the two months I was gone from Dahlia, but it definitely seems the pack is even more on edge than the first time I was here."

The filix let silence hang between the pair again for a few minutes, before finally acknowledging the other male's introduction. Tilting his head slightly, his grass-green gaze slipped back to his companion. "Thanks for the welcome, though this time around I guess it's a 'welcome back.' Name's Dreyrugr, from the Stormbringer clan so many people seem to know about. Seems I'm living up to our family name today." He winked at Lubomir, inclining his head toward the messy stormclouds above them. They were moving in quickly, and would probably open the sky to a flooding downpour within the next half hour or so. Drey wasn't bothered by rain in the slightest, and he actually revelled in the energy of a raging storm. It was when he truly felt the most alive.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread