reverb is just a room
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Just a note, usually you don't mention knowing a character before you've actually had a thread which they were in. Not a huge deal and I don't mind, but something to keep in mind for the future Smile

The pace of his fingers increased, changing the music coming from the guitar from mellow to a bit more upbeat. His playing did a good job reflecting the hybrid's mood. Admittedly he hadn't done much playing while he was wasting away in that dive bar, if any at all. But if he had, it would have emanated with his depression and melancholy. But now his life really couldn't get any better and the sounds he brought to life showed his elation. One leg was crossed over the other, his foot hanging in the air and beating out the rhythm. He began humming a soft accompaniment and nearly started singing when he heard the other voice.

Jade eyes popped open, surprised, but the smile stayed on his face. Haven moved to sit up, as he had been laying down. "Hey there. I'm doing pretty swell, and yourself?" This guy was a new member, he remembered vaguely. They had met in passing, but to the kid's embarrassment he couldn't recall his name. "Ah...what's your name again? Sorry, head in the clouds," he said, giving the red headed male an apologetic smirk. The Aatte male watched with interest as he pulled out his own stringed instrument. It was good deal smaller than the guitar and he was already curious to hear what it sounded like. "Ah yeah. I dunno how good I am, but I like to think I'm not terrible. Got a few months under my belt. What about you? What's that called?" Despite loving his guitar, Haven was pretty oblivious to the names of other instruments except the piano.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread