no more blue skies
Sankor once more was reminded of his shortcomings as his new packmate towered over him. Despite his high rank in the pack there was little way he could show his dominance over another if it ever was needed in this form. He hated this issue that came between him and his packmates. He pushed the thoughts aside though as the new member began to give him the answered he'd asked for.

It didn't surprise him that she was from a distance away or that she'd traveled around a lot. It seemed that many of the packmembers and others he'd met seemed to travel quite a lot and spend a lot of time away from the world of a stationary pack. When she asked about his life he just grinned and shrugged. "I've lived in these lands since before this pack even existed here. I traveled a bit but came back here where I was born." Truth be told he hadn't been born in the pack's territory but lands claimed by another. He had stayed in the pack after Alexey had returned and he wasn't sure he wanted to move on to another place anytime soon.

He stretched out his long limbs as he asked, "What brought you here, there's plenty of other packs around the place.." He knew what had brought him to the lands but his story was a little bit different than most but he'd heard all sorts of story and was just wondering what hers might be.

Messages In This Thread