where we will, we'll roam
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Attila smelt a smell he was quite familiar with. he knew mostly all the scents of the tribe, as he already tracked most of them. And it was one of the ones he knew best, only before Claudius'. Ocèane. His evil grin crossed his face, thinking of how good this would feel, to show off his new shape. Oh, it would be unforgetable...

She spoke, and he felt thrilled with what she really meant. "Now? Now, I'm gonna be able to do much more things that you can ever do in that shape!" the boy replied, with a pranky tone. Yes, he could do so much more. Even "play" more with them. He could hold Claudius to hit him longer. He could grab Toefur or her little duckling for longer. He could prank with Oce... longer.

"Now, I can do things like... this!", he said, right before running toward her, using his hands in the ground, still unfamiliar with using the two legs instinctively. He jumped to his sibling, and opened the arms aggressively, prepared to hug her tight and sqeeze her "gently", like a nice brother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread