Seeking fun, seeking trouble
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ndcopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Skylar just smiled at the womens hostality. Did the wolf smell on her coat bother her so much? Or was there something more? Watching the other ignore her hand and cross her arms over her chest in a childish manner Skylar just chuckled slightly. "Well Kaena I'm not the girl who has reasons for what she does." Her smile was still stuck on her face, pleasent and welcoming. She was sure that this women didn't trust her, and that alone made her feel a little better. The wolf scent on her coat was deeper then just Phoenix Valley, years of being surrounded by wolves had all but imbedded the scent into her coat.

Was she looking to get in trouble? She knew about tension between Inferni and Phoenix Valley. Still she came here. What drew her here? Taking her hand back and putting one on her hip casually she pursed her lips and let her golden eyes drift away. "Why are you so bothered that I'm here? I'm not much of a threat am I?" Skylar looked down at her small body and then back up at the older women. She was hoping the women would act civil towards her. Of course she had been smart enough to keep her last name out of the equation. Since Her papa hadn't been on good terms with them it would probably be better to not mention her relation to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread