you're the best i got
[html]<style type="text/css">.v001 b {color:#c58c1e; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic; line-height:0.8em;}</style>

mall-caps;">don't let me stop you from doing what you wanna do
you don't wanna stick, trust me, it's cool
[/html]
Were she capable of observing the differences with somewhat of an analytical mind quite yet — she was reaching that point but her child's mind left her reeling when she did — she would realise she and Zana were polar opposites. Unlike the ginger girl, Valkyrie was quick to trust, particularly because nothing had ever happened to her to take that trust away. Plus, if individuals in the clan approached her they had to do so with some degree of safety, for her mother and Gabriel would never allow for dangers to the children to enter their ranks. The clan was more structured than that.
So when Jezebel came upon her and hailed her, Val did not jump or grow defensive in the woman's company. Her curious yellow eyes sought the other, surprised briefly (but not at all shocked) to see even more red eyes in coyotes, before they moved down the soft colours mingling between her jaw and the top of her snout. She liked the contrast, and her tail thumped once as this was made known.
Hi, she returned with a smile, calm as ever as she regarded the woman. I'm Valkyrie. Val also liked the white on her — it looked good! — and when her eyes found the little cross hanging from the other's neck, she focused on it for a moment. It was simple, onyx and acceptably small, but a nice accessory whose meaning she did not yet know.
Living in a religious clan with a religious leader would make it very probable that, in the future, she would be acquainted with God.
Yeah, she told the woman then, dropping her gaze for a moment to the sand. The beach is my favourite place to go. Is it yours too?
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread