Now he's dead
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... xeyban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Her golden-hued pelt absorbed what seemed to be like an endless flow of salty tears as one of her hands affectionately rubbed his back, in an attempt to make him feel worthy of one’s love and affection. Conor, even at such a young age, had dealt with pain and suffering like no other. It was hard for her to relate, as both of her parents had been perfect in every way; they had loved each other and their children unconditionally. It was both unconceivable and outrageous to see the Lilium treat his sons like dirt, and she couldn’t help but wonder if they would fully recover from the emotional abuse.

She would do everything in her power to help her protégé recover smoothly, if such a thing was possible. Her thoughts wandered to the Lilium as she cradled his son close to her chest. She didn’t know how he’d react upon finding out that his primary punching bag had moved in with the pack’s caregiver. Would Emwe become his new target? Alexey exhaled shakily at that thought, not wanting the sub-leader to torment another innocent soul for shits and giggles. Her beige-colored ears fluttered at the sound of her protégé’s heartrending plea.

“I’m not Coco. You can stay with me,” she reassured him, a forced smile spreading upon her maw. She didn’t care what the Lilium thought of the idea because that’s how things were going to be, regardless of his opinion. Delicate fingers wiped away the remainder of tears flowing down his cheeks, dabbing away the evidence. “You can’t keep crying like that-” she explained, her voice filled with warmth. “because I need a strong man to protect me.” A suggestive wink was paired with her remark, implying that he could take Drey’s place and become the “man of the house” if he wanted to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread