let me live
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... itable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Mati laughed lightly, picturing the two of them venturing out to the coast and then seeing the little wolfess at the beach. Sand, sun, the ocean and low tide. Everything that had fascinated her the first time she had seen it still lingered in her mind and Mati was sure that Cambria would find it just as amazing. You could pick a shell, and then we could have your dad make it into a necklace. Mati suggested. Yes, it would not be like the gift that her father had given her mother but it would still be beautiful. The young woman shrugged at the pups next words, giving a halfhearted shrug You know, I have no idea. Artists can be funny sometimes. her words ended with a smile.

They moved along, she at a slow stride and the pup loping behind her. They walked along the meadow, until the pup's voice rang over the grass and flowers. The earthen toned fey turned her head, purple eyes looking for the cause of all the excitement. Mati moved with a smooth yet quick motion, eyeing the slow moving creature. Oh, don’t get too close. The woman warned though her voice did not hold any sense of panic. I think, She paused, letting her brain work. it’s a hedgehog. her head cocked sideways with curiosity.

It didn’t move away, or seem fearful. Yet its little black eyes saw them just as clearly as they saw it. A large paw moved downward, and a finger extended to touch the little tapered nose of the beast. Still its only looked on, waiting for something that neither of then knew about. The hedgepig stared up as they did down. I think he’s a pup. She explained, though not the type that still needed its mother.

table by Syd

[/html]

Messages In This Thread