It's a place I cannot go
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... iobhan.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was trying not to miss Ezekiel too much, but that was hard too. Siobhan had been his friend for a long time, and he'd helped partially raise her. She couldn't just cut him out of her life the way that he had tried to cut her out of his. She still thought about him, even if she wasn't trying to, about how he was doing and if his injuries were all the way healed yet. He'd helped her in ways that she didn't know yet by teaching her how to fight and dealing with her many complaints about having to learn such a thing.

"You could lock Siobhan in her room" She suggested. But was that really a good idea? "But maybe not. Zeke told Siobhan to leave...but he did not ever say he would not come looking for her. If he got in, she would not be able to get away" She frowned. She hoped it wouldn't come to something like that. This was bad enough, having told Haven about the horrible things the hybrid had said to her. "We can sit down somewhere? Siobhan..my legs are a little shaky"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread