Burn out Brighter
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

you're my fav too <333

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

He had known it before that one word answer even came out of his sister's mouth. Yes. That word burned him like a hot iron, plunging deep inside of him and marking his soul for his mistake, for his failure. He had let her down before, but never like this. Never before had then been scars upon her arms and her mind so shaken from what had occurred to her. Jaws clenched together silently and his eyes clamped shut. The other words she said filtered into his ears, though they were slow to reach his mind. Those scars were partially his fault. If he had only stopped being such a damn coward for that one second and gone after her instead of slinking back into his little den this wouldn't have happened. The boy's hands formed into fists at his side, pain and anger mixing inside of him like a deadly poison.

With effort, that jade gaze rose to her's again, though they were not the eyes that she was used to looking upon. There was a danger in those eyes and one that could not be easily brooked. For a moment that light flickered and there was only sadness and shame. "Mati I...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have just let you go like that..." Finally those other words she had spoken reached him and sunk into his emotionally turbulent mind. He would have found me, it didn't matter where I was. So this bastard, whoever he was, was after her? But why? There was no reason for anyone to be searching out his sister like that. The dangerous light flared up in his eyes again, this time stronger. "Who is he?" The youth's tone was hard and shook with the rage that boiled his blood. If the creep wanted to hurt his sister and get away with it without a scratch he was sorely mistaken.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread