Burn out Brighter
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Perhaps she was right. Perhaps she shouldn't have left him, but how could he possibly blame her for that? He had been such a mess. It had hurt her to even look on him and then he had informed her that he wasn't going to live in their home anymore. On top of all of that she had learned that night about the truth of their father. How could anyone not be upset about all that? How could they not run away from it? After all that's what he had done. He had ran away. Unable to face his problems head on. He had taken the coward's route, and maybe she had too in that moment, but he hadn't paid the price that she had. He hadn't been attacked. She had. She, his sister, had been assaulted on the very night that he had caused her so much pain so that she had felt she had to run from him. For that, he would never forgive himself.

Haven was surprised with the force that she countered him with. The Aatte had always known that there was a deep strength inside of her, but he had never seen it manifested so. But his anger didn't quaver in the face of her's. It only strengthened rising higher. "How is this not my fight!? You're my sister! And you were attacked! How else am I supposed to react? What else could be my fight if this isn't?" His voice was loud, nearly yelling. It wasn't that he was mad at her, he was mad at the situation. At everything that had taken place. Muscled limbs shook with the pent up rage, like a dragon waiting to be unleashed. There was a deep instinct to seek revenge on her behalf and that was what drove him. "What else am I supposed to do to make it right?" All he wanted to do was to make it right. To make sure that whoever this was couldn't ever hurt her again. To make up for his failure to look after her that night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread