thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As the rain continued to intensify, Xeris leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes. She could hear thunder; it probably would be better to stay safe until the storm had passed. The white wolf didn't mind rain or storms, or getting wet for that matter, but the thought of actually going out in a storm worried her slightly. Through the rain, Xeris thought she could hear the sound of someone running around. Hmm, she thought, someone to talk to, I suppose.

Xeris was somewhat surprised to see the small pup running toward her. She at first mistook the little wolf for Rendall, who was the only other wolf of that size and age that she knew, but then realized that this was someone she hadn't met. The little pup seemed excited about watching the storm; so eager and unafraid for one so young. Xeris smiled. "Well, I was just sort of sitting here waiting for it to pass, but yes, I suppose I am watching it." She chuckled a little. "I haven't seen you around before, what's your name? I'm Xeris. It's nice to meet you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread