Burn out Brighter
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

She was right, he didn't understand. Could not even begin to fathom the kind of evil and darkness that she had faced. It had never occurred to him that such an evil would truly walk the earth, and especially not here. Such things belonged in the fairy tales that had been told as children. It wasn't that he didn't believe in evil. He knew it existed far too well, their sire was consumed by it. The potential for that darkness lurked in both of their blood. Yet right now that was the last thing he was thinking about. Right now all he could focus on was finding out who had done this to her and making him pay. No one hurt his sister, not without a fight. Not without him having something to say or do about it.

Mati continued to deny him and it only made him angrier. Why wouldn't she let him do this? Why wouldn't she let him fight this battle for her? Bi-colored ears folded back against his head, his jade eyes smoldering with flame. Once again Haven was about to retort, yelling louder than before, but her grasp upon his wrist stopped him. That fire in his chest receded a bit and that softness leaked back into his gaze. The Knight hadn't mean to yell, it had all just been so much. Could this man, whoever he was, really be that dangerous? That powerful that she wouldn't even risk giving him any information about him? Apparently so. He heaved a frustrated sigh, free hand running through the hair that curtained his face. "But you're not okay, are you?" He could tell she wasn't, she couldn't hide such things from him.

"Mati...I just want to make things better. I messed it all up, I know I did. I never meant to but I did. I only want to make it right again." The thought that that could be out of his reach upset him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread