Oh this isn't good
[html]

occ- -:O Uh oh. -cranky old man alert- XD (300+)

The wolf hiding behind the leaves sprung up and started talking like crazy. Sure he was cool, but they guy was a little talkative. He was running his mouth about getting chased by a mother bear and her cubs, and he was laughing about it and talking about what a rush it was. Vexx lowered his head shyly as the wolf continued on with his little speech. "You're crazy man," the hybrid said with a smile.

The wolf introduced himself as Ty and smiled. This guy was someone that Vexx liked. He wasn't too scary and that was something the young coyote was glad for. Vexx was a little shy around strangers and was very easy broken when snapped at. Whenever anyone shouted at him or was angry at him he'd immediately get uncomfortable and upset, much like a small child would. Vexx wasn't really grown up, as he'd lost his memory and of anything he was ever taught.

Which didn't help when a brownish wolf ran up demanding the young boy's identity and the reason for his being here. Of course when the one eyed wolf snapped at him Vexx immediately when into submission, lying on the ground belly down, ears flat on his head, covering his partly blind eyes with his paws. "I was lost I swear!" Vexx shouted, almost sobbing out of being scared to death by this older male. "I came out and got lost! Don't kill me, I didn't do anything I swear! Please don't kill me!" He peeked up with his bright blue eyes, seeing nothing but blobs of color since he was looking up in broad daylight. Vexx preferred being out at night because he could see amazingly well.

Out of nowhere Vexx was picked up by a strange wolf and imeediately was confused. It seemed like he was being saved? Oh well, he went along with it. By keeping total quiet that is.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread