Oh this isn't good
[html]

occ- - Oh noez D: I guess you should reply to maintenance to get that post removed? :3

The one-eyed wolf told him to get up, and assured him he wasn't going to die. That was a relief to Vexx, but the wolf still wanted to know his name. "I- I'm Vexx, sir. I had no idea about this little tussle that our packs are having." Vexx tried to look as earnest as he could, trying to get this wolf to believe the truth.

The three others went back and forth, talking about things Vexx didn't really understand. Everytime someone said something all the hybrid did was nod in agreement. He just wanted to be ignored just for a little while. It would have helped him regain his composure and suck up his little wussy attitude.

So the older wolf's name was Jeff. He'd have to make a note on that for later. Right now, he was trying to stay calm, although he wasn't doing a very good job. He kept focusing on the brown man's many scars and bum leg. He knew it wasn't polite to stare, but he just couldn't help it. If the guy got in that many fights, the coyote wouldn't have stood a chance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread