tell me teacher, what's my lesson? [aw!]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

338 words.

ic -

Her interest piqued at the mention of Colibri’s father. What was he like, to not be excited about his daughter’s first shift? “Is your father around here anywhere? I never got to meet my father. What’s your father like? Do you like him?” Pausing for a moment, Princess considered her own father. Raphael must not have been a very good wolf, since he practically forced Tokyo to mate with him, and obviously, that had messed up her mother’s life forever. He also didn’t seem to have any interest in his children, since he had never come looking for them. Princess knew what he looked like, for the most part, since Tokyo had always insisted that Buttface looked like Raphael, so he deserved to be treated badly. For a fleeting moment, the girl wondered what her life would have been like if Raphael had decided to stay with Tokyo, even if they weren’t together, if only for their illegitimately conceived children. Would it have been better that way, even if both adults had been unhappy?

Her eyes brightened at the suggestion, mouth fumbling over the words. “You mean. . . Like a sleep over?” Princess had never been to a sleep over! Her eyes were bright, shining with eagerness. She certainly couldn’t leave her mother permanently, but if she had somewhere else to go, then that would be very nice. It would almost be like a safe haven of sorts, and if she could have a friend like Colibri, then it would be all the better. She didn’t really have all that many friends, and never did, even before coming to Dahlia. Alexey and Cmwfen were nice and all, but they weren’t really her friends. Catalyst was kind of like her friend, but Princess couldn’t be certain of that. When they had met, they had bickered back and forth for a while. However, she had trusted Catalyst with an important secret. That made them friends, in her eyes. Looking back up at Colibri, she smiled hopefully. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her mother, it was just that she wouldn’t mind having somewhere else to go occasionally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread