Let us sway into the sunset
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

As they continued to walk along the beach he didn't find the slight silence after his words uncomfortable at all. It was actually never really that "silent" along the ocean though. The sound of the waves was always there combined with the cry from the occasional seagull. They were all peaceful sounds, calming. It made him think of Savina and Ehno. They had come here from across the ocean that was sprawled out to their side. Jac and Ruri had traveled up from the south. How many wolves that lived here had come from other places he wondered. Especially how many had made the trek across the water. It didn't seem like an easy feat. Jac and Ruri's boat had broken apart as well as the one Savina had come here on.

He smiled at his words, though his feet stopped for a moment at the sudden nickname she referred to him with. Haven's mind flashed back to his childhood, particularly to that first day he had spent with his mother Anu in the pumpkin patch. The hybrid couldn't help but burst out into laughter. That probably wasn't the reaction Svara had thought she would provoke. "Have you been talking to my mother? That's what she always used to call me." The Constable may have not meant to be endearing, but she had accomplished it unwittingly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread