thread title missing
[html]

In this thread we'll assume that Catalyst knows who Princess is already, seeing that my thread with Princess is practically over now and dated a bit more into the future than this one, yesyes? Big Grin 500

Even while this adult seemed to be pretty and maybe even the slightest nice with her tone, Catalyst could tell that behind her oceanic like eyes, her mind was ticking about other things. These other things she did not know about, for she was of course no mind reader, but it was interesting when one could tell that another was thinking about a whole other conversation with themselves in their head (even if they didn't intend it that way, the eyes were like the windows to one's soul). At the lady's comment of how impressive it was for her accidental catch, damn straight it was impressive, especially to how pretty it really was with its feathers and all. When the adult asked though why she left it here (and the possibility of it becoming a snack), Catalyst didn't show any sign of doubt or worry to that whatsoever, shaking her head indignantly. "Nuh'uh. Someone would've took my bird? Would've hunted them down like that. An' I would've known. An' I left it here 'cause I was playin' around in the tall grasses seein' what else I can get." It was then her head transitioned into a series of nods, telling the adult exactly what her plan was and what she was to do if someone stole her toy (Catalyst liked to think of herself as haughty, all knowing, and perfect, after all).

As the adult introduced herself as Tokyo Chance, it would have been taken as any old adult name, but everything in the world of Catalyst suddenly came to an abrupt stop. Wait, Tokyo Chance? Looking at Tokyo more closely now, this was the very mother and woman that Princess Chance talked to her about, right? Oh, indeed it was! Blinking several times, the revelation of Princess's mother standing before her caused Catalyst to just observe her for a couple of moments. So, this was who Princess was talking about. For some reason Catalyst expected a more plain individual who looked pretty menacing in general, but Tokyo looked quite pretty, and although she did hold somewhat of a stern visage, still, it was almost hard to believe to find the connotation between Tokyo and Princess just because they looked so different pelt wise. Tokyo's fur was ablaze with a unique blend of colors, while Princess's fur was tawny and auburn. Yet, there was little relation seen in the faces, and before Catalyst carried on the silence too long from her end, she shook her head. "Tokyo Chance? Catalyst, Catalyst de Sadira. Cercelee an' Slay are my guardians, with my siblings too!" Catalyst explained with a little smile, might as well dropping the name of the leader and her mate in there just so that Tokyo could get a better understanding as to who she was really in Dahlia. The adoptive puppy of the leader of Dahlia de Mai was certainly just as a very important title and recognition indeed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread