thread title missing
[html]

400+ WotD: Clandestine

Haku told her that bad things happened all the time in this world; with every second that life thrived, something that was considered bad, negative, or unmoral was happening. And it was true, Cercelee had done a clandestine job so far masking the turmoil of the real world from the innocent eyes of the de Sadira litter that was abandoned by Anyanka. Cercelee was purely an individual of light, good, and cleanliness. Catalyst could say the same for Slay in a sense, but he was more of the good and neutral soul grade. It wasn't that Catalyst had been completely ignorant to the bad that happened in life in the first place, for she had certainly seen Anyanka try to gouge out her sister, Catharsis's, "evil eye" from her, but with all the events that recently took place for the ivory girl, it was all simply too much negativity at one time to endure. To acknowledge Haku on what he said, her head and muzzle dipped in a feeble nod. "I seen too much of bad things lately... an' I don' want to see half of it ever again." Death was unescapable, bloodletting was a natural occurrence to everything, and no good had to exist without evil. Catalyst was coming to hard terms with that.

When Haku then strayed upon the topic of Ril'o's death, Catalyst couldn't help but feel a twirling chill spiral down her spine at the reverie. The scariest part about it was that it was so vividly burned into mind and memory forever that it was even more vibrant than her dreams or nightmares. Like it happened yesterday, repeatedly. Swallowing, Haku seemed ask a straightforward question, and so, Catalyst would have to give a straightforward answer. Seemed like everyone knew she was the pup that witnessed something that she shouldn't in the first place, mainly thanks to her own mistake of traveling too far to the borders. "Y-Yes. I did. Was... horrible. Was talking to him one moment, an' then the next..." Catalyst shook her head to him, not wanting to explain the gruesome details of how his throat was easily crushed on its own without any effort from that demon thing. "Don' want to see anything like that ever again. I don' want to see that demon that killed him. Have you seen the eyeless demon before?" Catalyst had really not spoken to anyone about about this demon, and wondered if Haku had been informed about such.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread