wash it away
[html]

Hope you don't mind if we wrap this up. I'm trying to get all my older threads archived. :}

She nodded in reply, "Yup," though the visit had been brief. Ehno’s reply made Ryan conclude that he had been living in the same pack as Savina before Crimson Dreams. She couldn’t remember the name just now, but Ryan did recall that the beautiful Italian woman had lived elsewhere when the two had first met. "Though briefly. I’ll have to stop bye again to see the kids. I’m sure they’ll be lovely." She had never seen Kansas, the father-to-be, but Savina had plenty good looks. Ryan only hoped that they would pass on to some of her children.

Her fingers played at the hem of her dress as she absentmindedly watched as Ehno’s legs swung gently over the side of the dock. It seemed as if all of the Marino's had a gentle demeanor; perhaps it ran in the family. Ryan wouldn’t be surprised to find that the children were just as kind as their mother and uncle. "It was very nice to meet you," Ryan told Ehno, smiling towards the Italian man. "I think I’ll be heading home though, before it gets too late. I have a daughter of my own to look after." She rose to her feet then, giving one last sweeping glance over the calming waters. "I’ll see you again, I’m sure," she said, gently placing a hand on his shoulder, before making her way up the harbor dock towards shore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread