let me live
[html]

I feel that was subpar, I'm sorry x.x 300+

Cambria beamed up at the older female when she said that her daddy loved her. "I knows an' I loves mah dahdah!" Of course her daddy would make her a necklace! It was silly for her to even question that. He would do anything for her, she knew. She had the bestest daddy a puppy could want! The bestest momma too as far as she was concerned. In her mind her parents were still these perfect, invincible beings that could do no wrong. The pup couldn't even imagine a time when any of that wouldn't be true. Her parents were perfect in every way, that's simply how they were.

She couldn't believe how brave this little hedgehog thing was! Mati and her were so much bigger than him and yet he didn't seem afraid or nervous at all! If that had been Cambria she would have been so scared. Sure, neither of the wolves were being mean in any way, but their sheer size must be a little intimidating. It seemed so to her, but the little creature stood his ground and continued to stare back at them. He had a bravery that Cambria couldn't even begin to imagine. She thought she knew what a porcupine was, or at least had an idea of what they looked like. They were really spiny and kinda scary looking. The hedgehog was just prickly and cute!

The chocolate girl nodded her head. Yes, they should look for his mommy. He probably missed her! The poor little guy. Sea colored eyes watched with fascination as Mati delicately picked up the little hedgehog, creeping even closer once it was in her hands. Awwww, he did seem friendly. "Okies! I wook for a momma or a holes!" Large paws carefully picked their way through the grass and flowers, eyes scanning for another larger prickly thing or a tiny hole in the ground. Surely he couldn't have gotten very far away from his home!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread