thread title missing
Sankor didn't know what he thought of this world that had been left behind, he just knew that many had begun to take to it like it was their own. He padded closer to the male when he began to speak and peered closer at one of the strange contraptions on the shelf. He just shook his head and frowned before whispering. "What do you think was wrong with them?" he didn't know why he was whispering but it just seemed right in the strange place. It seemed sort of haunted, like the humans were still there watching and waiting to take it all back.

He felt a shiver dance along his back as he glanced back behind him to make certain that they were indeed alone. He didn't like the paranoid thoughts that were filling his mind but he couldn't help them. The humans were a strange lot indeed. Sankor let and ear flick forward again as he pawed at the toaster that was out on display before he glanced back to the other. "I don't know why I bother.. I can't do anything with any of this junk.." He didn't want the other male's pity, he just figured he should let the male know he wasn't like everyone else.

Messages In This Thread