Return of innocence
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table6.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Btwbtw, I sent a pm to your Ares account before my brain could tell me to pm your tokyo account. Please take a look! (500)

The child completely failed to understand the youth’s point. Folded ears slowly started to lift from the Dahlian puppy’s skull. A moment passes while the older boy’s aggressive and dominant stance seemed to falter slightly. Haku was the first violent adult Conor had seen, and he still had a hard time trying to stop fearing that every other adult was the same. He had been afraid of the gray boy. Maybe he was just upset. Conor had been very upset and he had managed to make pretty Catalyst very sad, so perhaps this boy had tried exactly the same. The Soul child could offer understanding and support then, if that was a case. He knew everything about broken family, having lived in the ruins for quite some time before Alexey had taken him away and made him king of her cottage. He liked that; living together with Alexey.

The older boy spoke, and the younger boy formed a small o with his lips. Did not love so he left his mommy? How did he do that? He did not love his own mother either then? It had to be a misunderstanding. Firefly had disappeared from Conor’s life, but when he finally had found her before she disappeared from the lands for good she had told her son that she still loved him very much, but just could not be with him anymore. He did still not completely understand why that was, but she had said she loved him. Perhaps if this boy went and found his mother then she would cry and say that she loved him and missed him a lot? Conor did not know. He did not know any mother without children in Dahlia de Mai. Frankly, he did not know many at all, because he was very shy and preferred to watch people instead of engaging them. He was getting better, but he was still slightly antisocial.

It was sad to hear that daddy left, and even before he was born. Whoa, that sounded really weird. This time Conor waited patiently until the other boy had finished speaking before he replied, tail slowly recovering from its sanctuary against his light belly. Or, he had planned to reply. A thought struck the copperish brown child. The other wolf said that his mommy did not love him. Conor’s daddy did not love him, so perhaps this boy’s mommy was a bit like his daddy? Then he could understand. However, talking about daddy Haku was still much of a taboo for the child, although it would be easy to slip some forbidden sentences about his father because this could be a similar soul with similar family problems. ”Ohkay.” the lilac eyed boy said, wondering if he was supposed to say something smart now.

”Do you want to be my friend?” the boy dared ask, quickly sliding his gaze away from the older boy. If anything, Conor really needed friends, because he had discovered that even though he did not really like going around and socialize it actually made him feel better afterwards when he tried to analyze his own mood. Maybe this boy needed a friend too. ”I has a baby fox in my house. It doesnent have any teeths” the child added, quite certain that this was a very useful fact that would make the older boy say yes to be his friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread