tell me teacher, what's my lesson? [aw!]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table7.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
My last post! Sorry to end this quickly, but you're welcome to a follow-up next month. Smile
WC:500+

Another flood of questions rushed from the bubbly girl's lips, but this time, her enthusiasm was less welcome. Coli's ears tipped back uncomfortably, warm blue eyes darkening like a shadow cast over ice. "My father... is a leader here. You're sure to meet him," she answered stiffly, choosing not to offer a name. The resemblance between them was keen, although she chose to walk on two legs as much as possible, whereas he preferred four. If the young girl never met her father - that was alright, she had never met her mother - perhaps she wouldn't understand the weight to such a question. Their family dynamic was nothing normal, though. "We don't talk anymore." Did she like him? No, no, certainly not - but in the same breath, it was hard to say she hated him... Her feelings had become so conflicted as of late, trying to work out what he was to her. He was the source of all of her conflict, that much was apparent.

Princess's bright eyes gleamed in the dark, reminding Coli how quickly night had fallen around them. The overgrown vineyard was a mass of shadowy shapes, dancing beneath the pale light cast from the stars. The sky was so clear here, she could have counted every constellation; but she was not a creature of the night, unlike her sire. Darkness chilled her, made her yearn for the safety and warmth of the sun. Flowers closed at night, and so did she. The sleek werewolf cast a paranoid glance over her shoulder, wide eyes darting across the tenebrous landscape. It had been night when she was attacked here, knocked to the ground from behind. "A... sleep-over, yes," she agreed distractedly. Both of them should be safe here, but it was hard not to be nervous in such a setting. "Any time you want, because I have a big house all to myself, okay? Here," she continued in a softer tone, letting her hands fall back to their sides.

The half-forgotten lily plants were scooped up delicately, their white petals washed pale in the desaturated light. "It's getting dark, so you should really hurry home. Let your mom see how pretty you look like this. I'm sure she'll be proud of you." Coli smiled sadly, hoping it was true. The youth's shining golden mane and colourful eyes were lovely, and the small dress she was sporting completed her innocent and adorable appearance. No one could be disappointed to have a daughter so perfect. The shy adult pressed one of the lilies into Princess's newly-changed hands, closing her fingers around the springy flowerstem. "You can have this! The first flower for your own patch. Dig a hole to bury the stringy parts, and then make sure it gets watered." She had given a plant to Anu, with a promise that she would return to see it again. Perhaps this could work the same way, she reasoned, smiling indulgently. Perhaps the promising youth would take a shine to her offer, and visit her as promised. She hoped so. "Now take care, all right, Princess? It was lovely meeting you, and I hope to see you again soon." Colibri rose gracefully to her footpaws, brushing mud from her furry knees. She was happy to have met the young girl. She had been a small ray of happiness in an otherwise dull day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread