the sun's coming up
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savina nodded her head. Even though she had been warned by Iskata of the size of their clan, it was always a bit of a shock when she found out about another person who belonged to that bloodline. Even more so now that her very own children were related to these people instead of just the man she had tied her life to. "I didn't either, not until my mother-in-law told me. Kansas is the only one in Crimson Dreams, and now the pups of course. I had met his one sister Ember, but aside from that that was all I knew of before we became mates. It's a little intimidating," she said with a soft chuckle. There were only five wolves in the land that carried Marino blood. She wouldn't be able to even guess at how many held at least some Sadira in them.

If possible, her smile widened even more at the mention of her mate. She had to admit, she had never really believed that she could care so deeply and feel so connected to someone that was not of her own flesh and blood, but he had proved her wrong. Her heart was so entwined with his' that she now could not imagine life without him. "He's been well. Before the pups were born he did get in a fight with a loner who trespassed upon our lands. He wasn't hurt seriously though." There was a fairly prominent scar upon his muzzle now where his lip had been split, however. "Yes, he's doing really well. Sometimes he thinks he's too young to be a father, but I know he would do anything for them." Either of them would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread