thread title missing
"Well, it does get soggy and muddy afterwards, I'll give you that." He chuckled as he rose to his feet and partiality stepped out from underneath the tree to feel the cool water splash against his coat. He smiled lightly as they washed down his lean, muscled frame. they went over his battle scars and knicks, cooling and refreshing him. "But sometimes, you just have to enjoy it while it lasts!" He then laughed and shook slightly, sending rain particles everywhere. He was enjoying the rain, it had been hot all day and the cool rain was nice to turn down the heat, and saturate everything nicely.

Hearing her explanations of the others, he smiled lightly and nodded in respted "Well, it seems you're very good at remembering and reading people, that's an admirable trait my friend." He smiled as he shook one of his paws, finding it was getting muddy where he was standing. "Very obervant of you, I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I'm meeting these people." He turned to her as the water rushed off of his face, seeing her through the drips of the rain, he asked "So..what do you usually do for fun? you've told me about everyone else, what about you? Got any hobbies?"

Messages In This Thread