But I seem to need to all the time
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the delay~~~~ >n<
500+

"Indeed," the quiet melody interjected, "there is no reason for us to doubt the words you speak." And perhaps her words were needless—Haku immediately responded to the white Rosea’s words, a gesture of respect and of apology. The woad marked fae was silent in turn, her eyes watching carefully the behavior and the condition of the Lilium. His words that rang in reply to her query were held carefully, weighed as the hearts in the scales of death. She did not find any discrepancy in behavioral tendencies, and she voiced so aloud. "She venerated you. It would not surprise me if her exile would bring her temper to be a thing with which she would attack you." There was a slight pause. But something was stirred within her as with the winds of the Heavens, for her question of trust was answered not by the one that she had asked.

Her gaze was held easily and unfalteringly against the turquoise eyes, the intensity of those moons fierce and wild, like the archaic wolf and the wild warrior. For a brief moment, that cold stare of her father crossed over her face. But there was no impurity within that gaze, no snide flare, no mocking gleam. There was only that bright ferocity, perhaps a challenge. The white orbs moved from the silent female to the blue eyes of the Lilium as the words of reply were voiced by the male. "I do not mean disrespect, Haku," the quiet melody replied, the tones sharpened like the edge of a blade, "but it was not you that I had asked." But already the silent loner had lowered Haku to the ground, finding his gaze before she departed. The woad marked female did not find such an exchange strange—Haku always had a female somewhere. But the warrior did not like that female. The darkness of that female was not like the darkness of her father, not like a polished shard of obsidian, but like the dirty stone darkened by ashened residue. The white orbs flickered with that quiet and rare ferocity as the female simply left. "Had you had better control, such accidents would not be of our concern."

Never trust too deeply. If there was anything that she had learned upon the white, barren lands of the ice lands, it had been that. Treachery—not to be confused with darkness—lie within the heart of every creature, even within herself. But she had control over herself. She could trust herself. But she could trust deeply only herself. And yet, for now loyalty far surpassed any suspicion that may have arisen. She could not waste such time upon exiles of the pack. Within that moment, there was but the current situation. The white orbs turned from the place were the female called Lilith had disappeared. The pied Raven crowed once as if in laughter. The warrior turned back to the chocolate Lilium, the intensity of her gaze lessened only by marginal degrees, but she did not hold challenge within those eyes. For a moment, the gaze turned to Cercelee, a quiet wondering within that gaze, and lingered there even as her she began to speak. "Do you require aid to return to your home, Haku?" With the final words her eyes had returned to those blue orbs. And that was all. She did not question his company. She did not question his company as he had questioned hers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread