Christmas in July 2009
[html]
Christmas in July!

Midnight Massacre

__Avatar

__Character Name: Midnight Massacre

__Character Gender: Female

__Character Age: 1 1/2

__Example Pictures: (If you have any!) avatar Her avatar is the best reference I have of her.

__Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.) Midnight is the exact opposite of what her name means. The girl is completely snowy white in colour from head to toe. Not one ounce of colour is left in her silky fur. After a recent attack the girl has been left with a few scars over her body. Much like the rest of her family and lineage is know for the girl has deep red eyes. She's quite lanky and stringy for a yearling, with long legs and a build more close to a maned wolf with a bit more fat on her body. Her tongue is pierced twice, the two set directly beside each other with about a centimeter of space between them. (Don't worry about the scars, they're hardly visible now and will be healing up quite quickly now.)

__Jewelry or Tattoos: Two piercings on her tongue.

__Text: Her name.

__Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

__Other: Don't worry about an avatar too much. I like the one I have and if I have to I don't mind using it. Seeing as it's hard to turn about any coyote picture white unfortunately. (:

__Table

__Table Size Preference: 400px width no scrolly tables please.

__Color Scheme: Match my current avatar color wise, other than that. Nothing too bright and cheery. Go without whatever colour scheme suits it.

__Mood: Not happy. Just calm.

__Lyrics: None in particular.

__Picture you would like used: Cherry Blossoms or anything really.

__Other:

__Signature

__Text or Image?: Either

__Lyrics/Words: Her name and lyrics to match the table

__Picture you would like used: if you'd like to put one on, just match the table,

__Other:

__Best Way to Contact you: PM it to me please! (:

[/html]

Messages In This Thread