Aftermath
DaVinci knew that he was in no shape to act like a leader but it seemed that it was what he had to do now. His eyes passed over to the bag that sat in a lump before his eyes turned back to Dawali. He frowned slightly as the other spoke of Jefferson and the leadership of the pack. DaVinci shifted his weight slightly as he watched the other quietly before finally answering him. "My mother was the founder of this pack.. I assist Jefferson in leading yes." His voice was gruff as he asked. "but what can I do to help you.." Normally he would have been a bit more helpful but his life had not been the nicest to him as of lately.

He let his eyes trail over the tribemember, not actually caring for once of the strange appearance of the male as he waited for a reply. His temper was short lately and his heart heavy. He really wished he had left these wishes to the leader but as late as he'd appeared if Jefferson hadn't already been there he probably would have never shown up. DaVinci had no clue what sort of engagements Jefferson kept and he didn't think he wanted to really learn anytime soon, it just wasn't in the steele hued male to care right now.

Messages In This Thread