Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]

WC: 300+

His alphas where always important to him, and Savina's words where not lost on his ears. Did he feel the same? Looking back down at the pup he licked her gently on the head as he let silence linger for a moment. “I don't know” He sighed. “He's just so fragile and....unique” Placing Amata down on floor he stood and started to walk slowly and silently around the room. This new creature Mahlouk..he was so different from anyone he had ever met before. He spoke of himself in first person, whether this was would of fear, anxiety, or just lake of proper education, the warrior had no idea. His scars looked more like a massive body tattoo, odd patterns and shapes where permanently engraved into his pure white coat and into his thin body. His large ears where not like coyote or wolf, the didn't even seam to point at the tip.

Looking out the window he shook his head. “I know its strange, I didn't expect to feel this way towards him.” He explained, “I love him I just don't know why or when it happened. I hardly know him but i'm so attracted to his strange ways.” Turning back to the wolfess and her pups a small slipped onto his face. “I want what you have Savy.” He said with more enthusiasm. Walking back over and taking his spot sitting beside the four-legged Lieutenant General. “You are so lucky. You have a family that cares about you and pups of your own.” Rolling his eyes he muttered, “And not a family that changes locations every time things get rough.” They didn't exactly change locations, more like disappeared. Dierdre and Lucifer where not wolves that he would trust to be around all his life. Since Crimson Dreams had formed, just after he turned a year old, it had just been him in this pack without his adoptive family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread