Out Wandering
The pup turned to face Anya again, she had been stalking another grasshopper, but quickly turned her attention when she heard her past come up.

"Well like most people here I'm alittle unusual from my kind, and because of that me and my mother were cast from our pack, with severe injuries on our bodies, mostly our fore legs, in the end, it was because of those wounds i lost my mother, my father was killed out of pure hatred for who and what he was...." the pup was sad at the memories of her being alone in the jungle not long ago, it was a scary and depressing time for her

she looked back and smiled at the grey she-wolf [b]"...however, my gardian Da Vinci found me and took me in and now i have a new life with a good family, you see alot of wolves come from very bad backrounds of pain, loss, and suffering, but here we are given a second chance at life, here noone judges you for who you are, so you can be happy to live without towing your past behind you."[b/]

Rendall went and sat back down beside Xeris, the pup still tried to avoid the sunlight unless she was alone, even though many people liked her highlights, they made Rendall feel out of place, so she sat happily in the shade next to her beautiful white sister.

Messages In This Thread