I'm down to a whisper
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"I think I read something about this once...I think it was a sting-ray. An animal with an oval shape and a long stinging tail. When I stepped on it it felt really squishy...I read that they were slimy feeling, too. Sounds like one." She grit her teeth together, shaking her head. It was starting to hurt more and more now that she was out of the water, despite the fabric wrapped around it. "Uh...I think it said something about hot water. Can we get some hot water going?" They were poisonous, those animals, and the injury would probably get worse before it got better.

What could they hold it in, though? The water? She looked around. There were some shells on the beach, some really large ones. Maybe in those. "Not boiling, but really hot. As hot as I can stand it. We could use one of those shells and fill it up with water" She went to her side, clutching her foot. Red-hot barbs of pain were going through it, intensifying with every beat of her heart. She was glad that Savina was here to help her--what would she do without her?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread