a taste of hell.
[html]

If things were to happen in Cour des Miracles, Talon might have to move over the Inferni pack, where his "kind were". However, he was wise enought o stand clear from entering or approaching the border without being given a hard time. He would be very defensive if someone tried to pick a fight with him. He would kill them in no time. That's why he moved a away from the dangerous kind. Not not only to keep himself out of trouble, but also to protect them from himself. He had enough trouble long ago, he doesn't want the same thing to happen again. His bow was always faithful to the end, but he had to control his inner emotions and discipline himself. That way, he won't cause problems with others that mean harm by shooting them in the head from five hundred yards.

He listened to the reply that the female gave about hierarchy troubles about Inferni. "Nobody's got it perfect yet," is what he heard from Kaena. That would be one of the flaws that packs would face when being formed, if not discussed in a calm manner. One saying they should be a leader while the other disagrres and says that s/he should. One would over throw the other while one would be in charge of eveything. If a system like this continued everywhere, would there even be a Souls? No, only a war for land control. "Good point."

The male hybrid continued to listen as the female explained more about her mark. A Tattoo, that she calls it, to represent her family. So, it was a custom for her blodd relatives to bear the mark? Curious it made Talon even more. A family mark. "I see. You must like have an interesting family." Interesting? Well, he didn't want to be rude to the female. Maybe not everyone wore the mark, but it had a good meaning if it represented her family.

The male looked at his cloak as Kaena asked about it. She had her mark, he had his cloak. They had something that they both enjoyed having, though he wondered if the female liked the mark. "Yes, from old crow feathers. It was first an idea by me when I was young. I liked crows so much, I wanted to become one. But, it's in the past, but tis is close enough." He remembered back to then. He had some crows that came to play, then they would go back home. Good times.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread