thread title missing
Rendall began to slowly wash the blood from her leg, she whimpered from the pain it brought to touch the tattered limb, she could feel where the break in her bone was, she needed Pendzez to set it or else it was never going to heal well, she looked up at the male with pain and demise in her eyes, she didnt want him to do this but he had to, she didnt trust anyone else to touch her leg, all he really had to do was pull it straight, but that, even when touching it hurt, would be an adventure all on its own.

"Pen...Pendzez, i need you to do something for me." she started to studdered and shake real badly after that, she wasnt a fan of pain and the thought of going through more of it already scared her. "My leg, as you may already know is its broken, i need you to set it." she didnt want to put him through this, he'd already been through enough, however, she didnt, couldnt trust anyone, just him at least for the moment "All you have to do is pull it straight, its quite simple." she tried to hide her fear with a smile, she didnt want anyone to know how much this was going to hurt.

Messages In This Thread