Heavier Things Remain [aw]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He nodded, beginning to understand her little by little. He could have laughed, because he was the one that wouldn't leave his mistakes alone. It was too tempting, and in the end it all felt too good to ignore. The male found that if he fought he was gaining something, good or bad. This was the one place he felt he didn't need to fight, and he wasn't sure why. He stayed quiet, only giving a nod, waiting patiently for her answer. He smiled slightly, giving an honest Promise I'm not. He wasn't here to fight, or to stir up anything that could cause trouble.

He did laugh at her last remark. A soft chuckle that trailed into speech. Again, I swear to behave myself. Then for a moment he thought of the female that would seek out in these lands. She had been returning to his thoughts more and more, and he didn't understand why. She did not stir him the way other females could, and that confused him. Not wanting the seriousness of those thoughts to drift towards the wolfess before him Heath spoke, Your all so new here, I can imagine you have been getting some visitors? The male took another piece of the meal into his mouth, watching her.

table by req
[/html]

Messages In This Thread