A loner Comes...
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She sat over the edge of one branch once she had finished the change, feet swinging back and forth. Maybe they would have a conversation, after all. Naniko hadn't met too many loners or heard many stories...only those of the wolves who she had shared a home with for the last year. She didn't know what was going on in the real world or in any other parts of the planet that she lived on...she had been born here, raised here, and had lived in the area for three long years.

She nodded to the wolf below, looking down at her. "It's alright. I'm not too practiced in the art of conversation...I need to talk to others more." Maybe she'd been rude too. "I apologize if i was rude too." She said. "Nice to meet you, Kite. I'm Naniko. I was born just over the mountains...in a pack called Chimera. Then I moved over here because there was a really big fire. I lost my sister in it..and an adopted brother too." She came down a few branches. "What's your family like?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread