sail me on a silver sun
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The shaggy luperci smiled friendily when Hemming introduced himself, "Good to meet you, Hemming. Oh, and you can call me Rath if you want," he replied, his tenor voice ringing with a friendly, warm tone. The socially inexperienced wolf had thought it best to mention his nickname. Most of the people he knew, although that did not consist of too many individuals, knew his nickname and often chose to use it. It was simply easier to say and remember. At least, that was what he had concluded.

When the focus of the conversation again turned to the unfinished greenhouse, the reddish brown carpenter turned his gooseberry green gaze to look upon the structure. While it wasn't complete as of yet, Rath felt a sense of accomplishment when looking at the wooden and glass building. For his first greenhouse, it was very sturdy, well shaped, and with very few imperfections. This could be attributed to the many hours Rath had spent making sure each and every pane of glass fit perfectly with each and every wooden beam or plank. He had been incredibly meticulous to prevent the ultimate failure of the construction. The male's head shook, his wet pony-tail whipping from side to side, as he suddenly realized that he had been day-dreaming yet again. Hemming had asked about the purpose of the building and Rath had probably left him waiting for at least a minute, although in reality it was just a few seconds. "It's a greenhouse. When its finished my friend will be able to grow plants inside it even when the weather outside is cold and inhospitable to growth. It's a house for an indoor garden, I guess. To be honest, its the first one I've ever built," he chuckled, his lips curving in an amused grin. One thing was for certain, this greenhouse was unique. Rath had had no reference point save for the few times he had seen the old metal and glass greenhouses left behind by the humans. The blueprints, of sorts, for the structure were all in his head, derived simply from a period of intense brainstorming. He had constructed and deconstructed several buildings in his head before arriving on the final design. He wasn't sure why his brain worked that way, although he could attribute his knowledge of carpentry to his father. The towering male was simply very analytical.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread