I'm not giving in to you... yet
[html]
out of character text

Mael smiled an innocent childish smile as the female greeted him back. He could feel a warm soul in that adult, something rare nowadays. It was good to know that there was still kindness in some of them, not depending of his age. After all, most of them were kind toward the youngs, but more bitter with the others of their own age. Not in her. In her eyes, he saw she had a warm nature.

His smile faded as he tilted his head to one side, confusion in his sky blue eyes. "No, lady. I'm not hungry." He said, asking himself why she was suddenly concerned about that, but another smile flashed on his maw. "Actually, I already ate... sea food." He explained, patting his belly, not willing to say out loud that he had nibbled a dead baby sea turtle's shell in one of the beaches. The poor reptile must have been killed by some seagulls that hadn't finished the meal before leaving it.

His eyes darted to the dead bunny in her paws, and he looked to the femme again. "Are you?" He asked, feeling like he already knew the answer to that.

She answered his question about their pale stalker. He glanced back to the sky, his eyes hard and cold. "It's alright her being up there. The problem is that she don't stop following me... It is too annoying!" He said, his childish voice turning pitch as his tone turned into a yell in the end of his speech.

Ayita spoke again, and his expression was empty, although his eyes were full of questions. What did she meant by that? He may be young, but he could take care of himself. He was mature enough for finding food and shelter when needed. He just ingnored her question, leaving it without an answer. Maybe she would just drop it and change the subject. Actually, he wanted her to do so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread