Spring cleaning
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... stangs.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The first time he had met Leroy it had been in a much more tense situation. But no, that wasn't right, not entirely he reminded himself. They had both been in Crimson Dreams, though they hadn't ever really been properly introduced back then. But things were better now, Svara was recovered and the pack was founded and prospering. At the husky's response Haven moved to the side and finally was able to see the hole in the wall that was the subject of conversation. "Oh man, that's not good. Some wild party huh? Was Jac involved?" he said with a bit of a chuckle. He could just imagine the King making a hole in a wall.

At the next question though he couldn't help but let the warmth of his smile increase. He felt a little bit of that warmth in his cheeks as well. "Heh, yeah. Me going to Inferni wasn't an option, they wouldn't accept me. I'm glad that she was willing to come here. Though I guess they weren't exactly nice when she left." A hint of a frown passed over his face, but only for a moment before his smile returned. "Need any help patching that hole?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread