Return of innocence
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table6.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'm so slow I embarass myself (500)

It was unknown where Conor’s unique eye colour had come from. Perhaps there was a senior member from Colibri Soul’s side of the family that had red eyes and that this gene had managed to weakly mix in with the commonly blue and thus granting Conor’s eyes the colour of lilac. Conor had looked at his reflection in the mirror and found his own eyes very special. Quite a few individuals had commented on it too, so luckily the Soul boy was not all ugly and stupid. At least he had unique and pretty eyes. Cercelee said that he was smart too, but he was not all too sure about that as of yet. It was not something he wanted to deal with yet, although he always felt the need to prove himself. He did not feel particularly smart, but he assumed that would come with age since he was merely a puppy and the smart people usually were adults way older than him. Yes. It had to be that way. Cercelee meant that he would be a very smart adult. He hoped so.

The copperish puppy’s tail started a fulltime wag when it was acknowledged that they were now friends. The older boy even gave Conor a name, and the boy smiled at the other, not at all recognizing the Chance surname. The two Chance members had yet to run into the little child, and still there was always the possibility that he would have forgotten all about them anyway if that had been the case. ”I am Conor Soul!” the younger boy squeaked merrily out to the gray toned youth. About how the fox had lost its teeth? Well, that was not something the boy really wanted to get into. The wagging tail quickly found its safe spot clutched against his belly, and the boy folded his ears miserably. It had been ewwy to witness the scene where the boy had found the little fox. Haku had found new ways of dealing with his demons, and that included torturing and killing the lesser animals.

There was one solid rule in Conor’s life: Avoid Haku Soul. This also included conversations and all chit chat. Conor’s life had been utterly miserable, and he knew better than to tell anyone what his father really was. The little boy imagined horrible consequences. Fear was something he experienced daily, but he did not think he had witnessed Haku Soul’s absolutely worst side yet. It was better to let the truth lie in the dark. He would just have to stay away from his chocolate coated father and attempt to find and then live his own life. That was the only liveable option the boy possessed, and he clung to this with all his might. ”Some mean man took them out and made it cry.” he eventually revealed, but determined that this was all the info that his new friend would get. What if Ares knew his father? The boy did not dare to take the chance, although it would have been a good thing to have someone to confide in and share those dark truths with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread