thread title missing
[html]

Lots of apologies for my delay with this, I've been slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things with Cat over here. And thanks! I've been loving Kiri's artwork with Tokyo for her avy, she has neat fur patterns. :3 300+

As much as the poisonous thoughts of Tokyo began filtering into her mind like thick, black smoke from the words of Princess Chance, then again there was nothing initially fearful or eerie about Tokyo from what Catalyst could see. She perfectly looked like a normal adult, one that was well-kept and genuinely casual in conversation. Didn't seem like she was having any outwardly problem with Catalyst either, seeing as how their meet was going quite tepid and casual so far. Was Princess perhaps lying about her mother to Catalyst just so she could gain some sort of self sympathy? Catalyst wasn't sure, for at the time Princess seemed dead serious in her explanations of her past and trying to relate to Catalyst's sullen mood that day. Perhaps it was just Catalyst didn't know who Tokyo was in her entirety yet, but would maybe come to find out sometime. Or maybe not. Catalyst wasn't complaining, however, for she liked staying on good and nice terms with adults. No need to get into any more trouble than she experienced already.

Tokyo then posed something of a peculiar and intriguing idea that Catalyst wished she would have thought of first. The bird was already on its destiny to decay and revert every single fiber of its being back to the earth where it originated, or else ending up in someone's stomach. Tokyo offered the idea, however, that perhaps the two of them could strip the bird clean of its envious, beautiful feathers, and perhaps make something out of them. Well, that kind of sounded like a fun activity to do! Looking at the fallen bird now with new potential to its dead state, Catalyst took a moment to think about what to make out of its feathers. Her thought frequency seemed to be on the same plain as Tokyo's was, because Catalyst thought a necklace or jewelry item would fair nice for the feathers. "Hmm. I don' know. We can make it into somethin' to wear maybe?" Catalyst posed her question to her. For a pup, she wouldn't know where to begin to search for a needle and thread if they wanted to make a necklace out of the feathers. Catalyst looked up to Tokyo for the one out of them both to have the answers to such questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread