Gold in the Sunset
[html]

Maybe their family had never been perfect. Maybe you truly needed a mother and father for it to work. Mati had a hard time believing that, but look at all the things that had happened. She had been foolish enough to fall into the trap of the shadowed male, Haven once drank to forget his problems, Salem was gone without a word, Brooklyn refused to see truth barely beyond her nose and then there were their mothers. Lovers that found themselves raising the spawn of a crazed rapist, whose love could not keep them together even in good times. They had been prefect, until she looked beyond their cover and read the miles of words that spoke of their true nature.

Nodding her head Mati answered but could not look up,
“Yeah, just lost my breath for a second.”. Even with the knowledge of who they truly were Mati couldn’t help but love each and every member. She loved how they had once been, and though she didn’t love what they had become she could not picture them and say that she felt hate in her heart. It was what made her mothers actions so much more painful, Mati still loved her. Even the anger and even when Mati repeated what had happened again and again she couldn’t stop.

“She’s sorry, I know she is, inside.” though in truth Mati could only hope that she was sorry. Mati looked to her brother, knowing that she shouldn’t have brought him this.
“I’m sorry Haven, I shouldn’t have come so late, and to bring that stuff…” She let her words trail off as she pointed to the bottle. The young female felt as worthless as a drug addicted mother, thinking that it was okay for her to bring that to his house and then preach about addicts. Still Mati wouldn’t look at him,
“We’ll loose her Haven, if we haven’t already.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread